WALK-IN INTERVIEW Engineers- (HVAC,Civil,Plant Maintenance/Electrical) - B.E/B.Tech with min 2 to 5 yrs experience Technicians- (HVAC/BMS/ Plant Maintenance) - I.T.I/Diploma with 2 to 5 yrs of experience - Pharma Jobs- PJ

Pharma Jobs- PJ

A DESTINATION FOR PHARMA JOBS SEEKERS.___________PJ MOTTO:- SHARE MORE, YOU WILL GET MORE.

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday 21 January 2016

WALK-IN INTERVIEW Engineers- (HVAC,Civil,Plant Maintenance/Electrical) - B.E/B.Tech with min 2 to 5 yrs experience Technicians- (HVAC/BMS/ Plant Maintenance) - I.T.I/Diploma with 2 to 5 yrs of experience

WALK-IN INTERVIEW

Engineers- (HVAC,Civil,Plant Maintenance/Electrical)
- B.E/B.Tech with min 2 to 5 yrs experience

Technicians- (HVAC/BMS/ Plant Maintenance)
- I.T.I/Diploma with 2 to 5 yrs of experience

Note: Male Candidates with pharma exposure only

Date: 23rd January 2016 (Saturday)
Time: 0930-1500hrs
or call 01795324807
thanks
Nalagarh job placement



Job Location: Baddi (H.P)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post Top Ad